Monday, January 24, 2011

Picture Challenge Day 6

Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

This one I had to think about for a while.  I would love to trade places with one of these starlet celebrities who have maids, nannies, personal shoppers, photo shop people who fix every picture, publicists.  The more I thought about it, I wouldn't want a life where I didn't know my child, couldn't clean the messes he and my husband make, couldn't buy my own milk and no one knew what the real me looked like. I would trade places with:

  The beautiful Beth Moore.  I would love to be the one who impacts the lives of millions of women and men and knows just what to say and how to say it.  To live a life with such devotion to our Lord that it shines through even her smile.  I want people to be able to look at me the way I look at her, to see Christ in everything I do.  I would love to trade places with her, but more importantly, I want to live my life LIKE her.

No comments:

Post a Comment