Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meet my friend Sam!

Kelly's Korner has posted Show Us Your Life - Show Us Your Singles. She did this back in July and there are two engaged couples from this sweet gesture she created.  With that said, I would like to introduce you all to my dear friend Sam.
Sam and I have been friends since we lived across the street from each other when we were 9 years old and played with Thundercats on my swing set!  Sam is 33 and lives in Phenix City, Alabama.  He is an amazing Christian man.
  Sam is an incredible actor!  He has been in many theater productions, several movies, emcees for the Miss Georgia Pageant and has hosted his own Christian talk show called Light Talk.

Sam is a wonderful Christian man and deserves a wonderful Christian woman!  He is very outgoing and I don't think there is a shy bone in his body.
Click here for an article posted in the local paper about Sam.  He is a wonderful man and I hope and pray he finds the special woman that God has prepared for him.

9 comments:

  1. oh, he's cute!

    my blog: smartassdirect.com
    email: criticalcrass@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was um...13 years older...
    Yeah. You get the idea. He's presh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Sam uses his talent and gifts for the Lord. (Loved the article too!) I'm 29 and live in NE Louisiana. I'm #171 on Kelly's post and my blog is www.heartsetonhim.blogspot.com..please feel free to pass my info along to Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend seems like a wonderful guy! I am a 30 year old single girl living in Northwest Georgia. I have a blog (although it hasn't been updated in quite a while) if you want to take a look....http://asoutherngirlsoundsoff.blogspot.com. My email is Brookee214@yahoo.com.
    Thanks for posting! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geesh this feels so silly....but I've been known to be crazy every now and again! I live just east of Huntsville, Al. My name is Jill and I'm in my last semester of school (Clinical Psychology/Christian Counseling) and will start grad school in the fall. I'm a sports nut, runner, silly, love a sense of humor, have 4 "too cool for school" kids, and love the Lord more everyday! I used to be a trauma surgery nurse and am thankful now to stay home while I finish school, yet again! Good luck to Sam-I-Am! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. he sounds great! I would love to chat if he's interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok - this is a little strange for me, but here goes....my friend Kelly wrote about me on her blog (I'm #371 on the list)....and my blog is jennipearl.blogspot.com.....so, if Sam is interested, please have him send me a note!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know these posts went up last week, but it took a while to work up my nerve! I just started a blog (http://purplegoldandginger.blogspot.com/) or you can email me if your friend is still looking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend directed me to Kelly's Korner and wanted me to check out Sam. I am 35, a PA, live in Colorado, desperately in love with the Lord, love missions/travel, and love my family. I have never been married and have no children. I have an old blog about my time in Uganda if he is interested: www.lettersofred.blogspot.com. Or he can reach me at rachel.locker@gmail.com.
    Thanks for your post.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete