Monday, January 3, 2011

Challenge #2 - Your computer desk (top only)

A Bowl Full of Lemons has a daily organization challenge that I am going to participate in. Jump on over to her blog to join in the fun! Check back daily to see the progress I make on the house!!

Challenge #2 - Your computer desk (top only) was not much of a challenge for me.  I usually keep it pretty neat, but once I started, I realized how much JUNK was on it I could throw away.
So I put it all in a bin and the sorting/throwing away began!
I took my Lysol All Purpose cleaner and sprayed it into the rag as to not over saturate the antique wood and wiped down all the surfaces.
And here is my clean computer desk!  My basket is much more organized where I can get to my note paper so much easier.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great. i LOVE LOVE LOVE your laptop! Pink is my favorite color!
    I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, and I LOVE your pink computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id say thats a fabulous "after"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! Love the pink computer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! AND I adore your blog name.
    Citymom

    ReplyDelete