Saturday, January 15, 2011

Challenge #13 & #15 - Medicine Cabinet


Challenge #13 is the Medicine Cabinet and Challenge #15 is organizing the Medicine.  I had a pretty good idea this would be like the spice cabinet...I would find expired medicine we had not taken in years.

 My poor monkeys on top...they are expressing what I feel.  Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.  I didn't take many pictures of my process because we were about to leave for our second Upwards Basketball game.  Again, I took everything out and checked expiration dates.  Some pills I flushed and some liquids I sent down the drain.  Then I cleaned the cabinets with my Lysol all purpose cleaner (I promise Shaklee friends I'll get some basic h soon...anyone have any good deals on starter kits right now??).  My end result....
 NICE!  I even made labels with arrows.  Let's hope the hubby reads the labels.
Okay I will have the laundry room done before the 14th challenge comes out on Monday.  Have a great weekend!  Going to watch our Atlanta Falcons RISE UP!

3 comments:

  1. Way to put the labelmaker to work. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont flush or put any medicine down the toilet/drain. They all end up in the water that we drink. There was a news article about it a few months back. They have recylcle places that you can take them too.

    ReplyDelete