Thursday, January 13, 2011

Challenge #11 - The Freezer

This one was a quick and easy one for me, so I will be attempting to tackle challenge # 10 The Laundry Room all day today (and once you see my before pictures, you will understand why this is an ALL day thing!  YIKES).

Here is my link up!


So my freezer wasn't so bad!  With the new fridge we got this summer, I have kept it pretty organized.  Here are the before pictures:



 See...not HORRIBLE like other parts of my home.  So I took everything out, cleaned the drawers and put almost everything back (except some very old chicken and rice that my MeeMaw confirmed was way too old).
 I put all the frozen vegetables in order by their expiration dates and in the side basket is our fruit.  I really like Publix brand frozen foods...if you can't tell.....there are only 5 things in my top drawer NOT Publix brand. :)
  I took all the Popsicle boxes out and put them in the pizza door since we never have frozen pizza along with the frozen juice.  I have my frozen bowls on the side with the lonely ice cream and our lonely bread.  On the other side is our meats/corn dogs/frozen meals.  I have I nice clean freezer!

6 comments:

  1. That is a nice freezer. I won't let my freezer see these pictues, it would die of jealousy. ;)

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Publix! I miss them so! The freezer looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed about the food your MeeMaw confirmed was too old -- I called my mother in law, I can't make these decisions on my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your freezer looks great! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete