Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Challenge #3 Organizing those messy tupperware cabinets!


A Bowl Full of Lemons has a daily organization challenge that I am going to participate in. Jump on over to her blog to join in the fun! Check back daily to see the progress I make on the house!!

Challenge #3 was organizing the messy tupperware cabinet.  Well, I ended up doing that on Challenge #1 when I was carried away.  Here are the photos!

 I had tupperware, plastic cups and even some junk that had fell from the above junk drawers.
 All of this was in that little cabinet.  It filled a laundry basket, box AND half of my kitchen floor.  Yikes!
 I returned the plastic cups to there home, but also put my child's plates and cups there so he can reach them himself.
In the cabinet that did house the child size serving things, I placed the tupperware in neat stacks with the disposable ones on the bottom shelf and my keepers on the second shelf.  Top shelf is for my Pampered Chef Chillzanne pieces that are not in the freezer and Wilton candy molds.  I just LOVE my organized kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment