Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Challenge #16 - Cleaning out the Fridge


So I'm playing catch up and decided I would start with the easiest of what I need to catch up on: Challenge #16 - the refrigerator.
 I didn't think I had a lot to throw away...but I was wrong!
 Among this mess were several almost empty bottles, two expired sauces and an empty bottle of Sunny D all the way in the back.


 Just a disorganized mess with several leftovers that I needed to trash since we NEVER eat leftovers.
 So my husband has a love affair with Taco Bell Fire Sauce.  I swear he picks up 50 every time he goes and sticks it in the fridge. Heaven forbid I throw any out because that will be the day he goes to look for it.
 All of THIS was in my fridge.  INSANITY.
 THREE pizza sauces with two opened?  I swear we don't make that much pizza.  I just forget they are in there!  Sheesh! 
 So with everything out, I cleaned the fridge.  It wasn't too bad since it is still basically a new fridge, but I still took out all the shelves and drawers and cleaned them.  Here is my new organized fridge!

Isn't it nice?  I can find things now in the fridge!  I forgot about the energy saver mode on my fridge so it turned off because I had the doors open way too long!  I had to turn off the energy saver mode and let it get cold again!!   Tomorrow I tackle under our sink in the bathroom, tomorrow's challenge and the guest bedroom.  YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. I totally laughed seeing your husband's sauce....but I think that was so clever how you "contained" it! Such a good, understanding wife you are!! You really did a great job and I am sure it feels nice to have it all neat and tidy!


    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete