Monday, January 31, 2011

Picture Challenge #13

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

I have two bands that have made huge impacts on my life.  First:

 Dave and I have been friends for a while.  From Remember Two Things back when I was in high school, to his live albums, Dave always has a song that fits my mood.  My heart was broken with the passing of founding member and saxophone player LeRoi Moore. My favorite Dave song of all time has to be:

Next and my most favorite:

Bart and the gang of MercyMe have helped me get through some of the most challenging times of my life.  Just when I think I can't go anymore, MercyMe helps me remember that God will always be there for me.  The light of the Lord shines through them in song and I will never forget the first time I saw them live.  My hands were lifted up almost the entire time. Thank you MercyMe for keeping The Word in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment