Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"not me" Monday

I'm not the one who made my child cry this morning because he wanted to wear stripes and camo at the same time and I said NO...not me!

I didn't completely forget to put money in my child's lunch account and I got a notice we owed the school money...not me!

I'm not the one who stayed up until 1am JUST to see my favorite episode of How I Met Your Mother...not me!

I didn't wait 4 days to finally go to the doctor only to have a severe sinus infection and have to be on meds that make me sick...not me!

I'm not the mom who almost slept through pick up because of above mentioned meds making me sick and want to take a nap so I can feel better...not me! Thank goodness for the daddy working from home....

I don't have three baskets of clean laundry sitting on my couch just because I don't feel up to folding tonight...not me!

And finally I didn't just realize I never swapped a birthday gift from a month ago that my child has forgotten about...not me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment