Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Getting Crafty

My dresser has been a mess of jewelery since I received all of my free Premier Jewelery after hosting my show.  (Yes, shameless plug for the awesome jewelery).  I was tired of the mess and hassle every time I went to find jewelery to wear so while on Pinterest I found this really cool drawer pull jewelery hanger that was in an esty shop.  Just looking at it I thought it would be easy to replicate and cheaper to do myself.  So here you go!


The hardest part was picking out the paint colors!  Thanks to my cousin Andrea for showing me how to use power tools!!
With my son playing football, I've gotten in the spirit!  I decided to make royal blue flip flops to match his team colors.  This only cost $2 to do since I used a pair of flip flops I already had.

And finally, I was having so much fun painting, I decided to paint my knife block and add a little color to my kitchen.
As you can see, Pinterest has given me all sorts of fun ideas to play around with!!  I wonder what I'll do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment