Monday, September 26, 2011

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays


 This is going to be a rant so be prepared....but it ends seriously so feel free to skip ahead if you don't wanna hear the rant.

First problem.  Today I had to call customer service for a company who will remain nameless.  I was finally connected after numerous voice prompts that evidently cannot understand my Southern accent (which honestly I didn't think was that strong...) to a nice lady who obviously could not speak any English except what was on her script.  Since the question I had was not something on her script, she kept trying to answer my question with a solution that was no where CLOSE to what I was asking.  After many attempts at breaking the language barrier and wording my question several different ways, I finally asked if I could speak to someone in America.  BINGO!  I wasn't being a smart butt, but very serious because it was obvious she was not state side.  She then transferred me to someone in America who answered my FIRST question within 2 minutes and I was off the phone. 
Second problem. There is a RODENT in our attic.  I don't know what it is, but it sounds like a large dog is trying to bury a bone in our walls.  It could be a large raccoon or a super squirrel that was bitten by a radioactive spider which I am convinced live in the walls of my house.  So super fun times in our attic...I have to find a rodent removal service and then figure out how to close up the space it is getting into. 

But these problems are tiny and small compared to what my friends and neighbors are facing.  Their sweet new baby is currently in surgery to put a shunt in his heart.  He also has Apert's Syndrome which caused the heart defect.  Please be in prayer and send good thoughts to this wonderful family as they have a long road ahead with their precious gift from God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment