Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My new favorite

I have a new vacuum!  Well, I've had it for a few months, but now that I've used it for a while, I am in LOOOVE! 
Yes, it says As Seen On TV, but I didn't buy it from some silly TV ad.  I went to a local vacuum shop and tried it out.  I used it in the store, along with other models and for what I needed and what I was looking for, this was the best buy. Yes, I would love a dyson, but why pay the money when this does the same thing?! 

My rugs are clean, my carpets are clean AND it vacuums the hardwoods like a dream!  And because it is lightweight, my stairs finally received the proper cleaning they have been needing!  So if you are looking for a reasonably priced vacuum (Between $100 and $200) that gets the job done, THIS is your next vacuum!

(No, I'm not being compensated for this post, but if Hoover WANTS to pay me, you can find my email address on my blog! Ha Ha!)

http://hoover.com/products/details/uh70400/windtunnel-air-bagless-upright/

No comments:

Post a Comment